Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Noonday Collection sample sale coming soon!

I am so excited that Noonday Collection's fall line will be released in a couple weeks!  I have been lucky enough to get a sneak peek at the jewelry, beautifully cozy knit items, belts and bags that will be offered and I LOVE them all.  To make space for these new items I will be having an online sample sale where I will offer some previous released items at a large discount (up to 40%!!).  Cash or check will be accepted - and no sales tax or shipping charges for local pickup or I would be happy to ship the item(s) you would like to purchase for a flat $6.  Please check back, subscribe to my new blog, or friend me on facebook so you will make sure to know when this sale will take place!

2 comments:

  1. So excited about the fall line!! I need to have a sale also! Hope your day is wonderful. Miss you my friend!
    Hugs!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete