Monday, August 27, 2012

Seattle Trip, Part 1: Retirement Celebration

Every August Adam teaches at Seattle Pacific University and while he is working, the girls and I have fun playing "tourist" in our old hometown as well as catch up with friends and family.  This year we spent two weeks in Seattle and went on lots of adventures!  We were also in town to celebrate Adam's mom's retirement!  We surprised her by coming to a special retirement lunch on her last day of work!
 The cousins had fun hiding behind the courtroom benches waiting for grandma to appear!





 Finley, Makenzie, Nathan and Jacob testing out the courtroom microphone behind the bench...and yes, it worked just fine :)

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete