Sunday, September 2, 2012

Our New Family Member

So we would like to officially introduce our newest member of our family - Rainbow!  If you know our girls, they are not one who tend to gravitate towards pets or animals of any kind.  So when talk began between our girls about the idea of getting a pet fish, we thought it was going to be a short-lived idea.  We were wrong.  So last week we found ourselves driving between Wal-Mart and Petco and "shopping" for the perfect fish to join our family.  Well....we found her!
The girls have had so much fun watching, talking and "playing" with Rainbow (nothing says "welcome to the family" than a flashlight shining right in your new home...right???!!!)

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete