Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Classic Hat, Natural





Classic Hat (Natural), Reg $38, Now $19



The ever classic handknitted alpaca hat is soft and warm. Never scratchy and just the right warmth for the winter.
 This piece is handknitted of the softest alpaca by women in the Lima area of Peru. Every product is fully traceable including where we source, what are in the products, and who actually hand knits the items. All our designs are created as a collaborative effort. These women who work with us are able to integrate knitting  into their daily lives, and thus supplement their incomes.

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete