Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Rewind Clutch



Recycled VHS tape "Rewind" Clutch
Was $55, Now $39

Here is inspiration for your party! This glimmering clutch is made from cotton yarn and upcycled cassette tapes. Size: 11 1/2" W x 5 1/4" H This piece has been crafted by young adults with special needs from underprivileged communities in New Delhi with recycled VHS tapes. The special artisans in India are provided vocational training as a part of their overall development in order to inspire their creativity and help prepare them to become self sufficient in the future. 

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete