Sunday, February 3, 2013

ONLINE Noonday Collection Sample Sale this TUESDAY!



Hi!  I wanted to let you know I will be holding my Noonday Collection online sample sale (over 30 items, some discounted up to 40%!) this coming Tuesday (February 5th).  This sale will go live on my blog at 6pm (Pacific Time) and will end Sunday.  Since there is only one of each item, the sooner you shop, the larger selection there will be!

Here is how the sale will work:


  • If you want to purchase an item, please leave a comment on the post with the specific item you want.  Please include your email address and let me know if you want to pick up your item, meet up, or have me mail it. I will add $5.00 shipping to your total if you request to have it mailed. 
  • If you have problems commenting on a specific item you would like, please email me asap (lmschmierer@gmail.com)

  • If you want multiple items, please leave a comment on each item.

  • FIRST COMMENT "WINS"!

  • If you see an item up that you want but it has an email address in the comments, go ahead and leave a comment with your email address as that will serve as a "waiting list" if the first sale falls through.

  •  Payment can be made either with a check (made out to me: Lindsay Schmierer) or cash when you pick up/meet up to get your item. 

Feel free to email me at lmschmierer@gmail.com if you have any questions!
Blessings,
Lindsay

Here are some items that will be up for grabs:






2 comments:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete