Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Stamped Circle Earrings



Stamped Circle Earrings, Reg $30, Now $24

Flirty and fun, these earrings dangle and shine for an every day look. Handmade by artisan groups in India that help low-income artisans move towards economic self-sufficiency. The group is certified fair trade and promotes sustainability on all levels and creates opportunities to alleviate poverty. Artisans receive fair wages, education, financial and technical assistance, and have safe working conditions.

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete