Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Tiny Tiles Cuff




Tiny Tiles Cuff, Reg $44, Now $30


Dramatic, angular diamonds streak the wrist, bringing boldness to your outfit in a neutral color wave.

This bracelet was beaded by hand in the Lago Atitlan region of Guatemala. The women go to a central meeting point to receive the beads, then they create the pieces at home, with their children playing nearby. The women are paid by piece for their work and are able to support their families while still working from home.

2.5”diameter 2”width fits to wrist. Composed of glass beads. Handle with care.





1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete