Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Crocheted Bracelet





Crocheted Bracelet, Reg $42, Now $28
Inspired by the days of old, this intricately crocheted bracelet adds a wisp to your wrist. This piece is handmade in Austin by Hill Country Hill Tribers, a group of refugees who fled Burma. The women and their families fled persecution in their home country, often based on their different ethnicities. Once these families are settled in the States, they faced many challenges, including securing steady employment and navigating a variety of cultural and language barriers. In addition, many refugee families are still healing from the physical, mental and spiritual repercussions of war. Creating jewelry is one way dignity and economic empowerment restores them

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete